Location & Attractions
Perfect for your on-the-go lifestyle.
A vital community, minutes from Aurora, IL.
Explore all that surrounds you. Our inviting setting places you within minutes of the convenient neighborhood shopping, dining, entertainment and culture of Geneva and the surrounding area.
Experience the excitement and energy of the local area:
- Shady, tree-lined neighborhood streets, shops and restaurants
- Just a block from the Fox River, featuring scenic trails for walkers, bikers, canoeing, picnics and fishing
- Located near the Japanese Tea Garden in the Fabyan West Forest Preserve
- Minutes from St. Charles and Batavia
- Near the Fabyan Villa Museum, a Frank Lloyd Wright Prairie-style house listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Close to Aurora’s Phillips Park Zoo, Paramount Theatre, Aurora Historical Museum and Fox River Trail
- Easily access to challenging golf courses and a minor league baseball stadium
For more information please call us at (630) 232-7733, or click here to contact us online.